Monday, June 14, 2010

I am back!




Man I do not even know where to begin in all honesty! This has been the longest I have gone without Blogging! So much to catch up on but instead of digging way into the the past two weeks or so I am going to keep it as present as possible.

About two weeks ago, on a Friday night I decided that I was going home on Monday, so that is what I did. Booked a last minute ticket and I was on my home for about 11 days. After about 23 hours of awake time and five planes later, I was home safe at my sister's house! It was a BLAST to be home, to go to Target, to eat Mexican food, but most importantly I enjoyed my time with my sister and nephew, visits with Grandpa and Grandma, and just the daily duties of home! It was a crazy eleven days of haircut(s), zoo with Boo-Bear, Tiger Game, teeth cleaning, and shopping!

OoO Mine! I almost forgot! The BEST part was all of the suprising I got to do! It started with Grandma, then Mom at work (even though she knew I was coming home she did not know I was going to see her at work), then my Father, and then my Bestest! It was AMAZING!!

Click HERE to see the adventure

No comments: