My life went from crazy to lazy and I love it! In my last few days in CO I am trying to just soak up every moment of life and spend time with my favorites! I am not sure if I will find myself back in CO and I do not want to regret not doing an activity!
On Monday, my good friend Allie (who is actually from MI but lives in CO) and I went hiking in one of my favorite cities in CO which is Boulder. Boulder is similar to Ann Arbor and very much a college town. Besides having great hiking, an amazing farmers market, it is home to a restaurant I simply love. After Allie and I went hiking we headed to Mountain Sun Pub and Brewery for a Bean Burger and a Beef Burger! The restaurant does not accept Credit Cards but will give you a 'Karma Evelope' if you do not have cash so then you can mail cash for your bill :)
On Monday, my good friend Allie (who is actually from MI but lives in CO) and I went hiking in one of my favorite cities in CO which is Boulder. Boulder is similar to Ann Arbor and very much a college town. Besides having great hiking, an amazing farmers market, it is home to a restaurant I simply love. After Allie and I went hiking we headed to Mountain Sun Pub and Brewery for a Bean Burger and a Beef Burger! The restaurant does not accept Credit Cards but will give you a 'Karma Evelope' if you do not have cash so then you can mail cash for your bill :)
Anyways, I am grateful for my sweet friend Allie and the mountains of CO!


No comments:
Post a Comment