
Nobody Panic... My birthday is not until April! But this week was Mary's Birthday! Mary is a volunteer who has been her for about 6 months. She is part of the newest group on the island! For her birthday we decided it would be fun to have a beach lyme (hang out) so that is what we did! We went towards the north of the island to a beach called Coconut Beach.
It was GREAT time! Almost all of the volunteers were there and we just hung out, worked on our tan, the boys throw around an American Football, and floated around in the water! There were these cute as a button cabins (very cheap) right on the beach so we decided it would be best to rent from for the night!
The sunset was BEAUTIFUL! I found myself on the deck, camera in hand, just taking in the moment! I am trying to do that more, taking in moments, seizing opportunities! Yes, I have 8 months left, but time goes quickly here and don't want to have any should of, could of, would of moments!
I told Mary I would like to recreate that day for my Birthday as well!
1 comment:
love your tank in the one pic and whats wrong with the black bottoms you have on in the top pic?
haha!
Post a Comment