Monday, February 21, 2011

Where have I been?



I have been right here in the amazing island of Dominica. I have been trying to take in all of the little (and big moments) of life here! My mind has been far and engulfed with thoughts of the future, the new life that will begin in April, and this marvelous life in Dominica which I am leaving. In good old fashion Michelle style, I have not been good with communication with Family and Friends, I have been baking a lot, and spending many days and nights with my head in the clouds wondering "What is next?"

My Mother new phrase to me is "Michelle, Do not worry your little head!" I will try not to worry and simply embrace the last two months I have here!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

you forgot the part about it now being in God's hands!!!

Love you lots, MOM xoxox Home Sweet Home in less than TWO months, YAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!