Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Best Friend is Getting Married

The Bride and I

The Ladies

One of the reason I came home was because my best friend was getting married! I could not be happier for her as she has found the man of her dreams! They complement each other well, you can feel the love in the air when they enter the room, and her hubby has a smile which could light up a room! My best friend and I have had our ups and down with men but she makes me believe in love and that my prince charming is out there waiting for me to be ready. Her wedding was as beautiful as she was, it was a pleasure to be a part of it, stand beside her as she was saying her vows and give a toast in her honor. She is my everything, my sista from another motha! I carry great honor to have been a part of her day!

No comments: