 |
| Players Warming Up Before the Game |
Sometime last month in the middle of a snow storm, my friend Allie and I bundled ourselves up and we headed to the basketball game. The Nuggets were playing the Lakers we thought it would be fun to go. We got there early enough where we could walk around the Stadium and even get a close up of the players warming-up. Not that I know any of the players but it is always an interesting experience to see them up close and personal.
 |
| The Players Being Announced |
The Nuggets ended up losing by under 5points and it was a really good game up to the end. Even with the loss (which I don't care too much about), it was marvelous to catch-up with Allie and be in the atmosphere of the game
 |
| Half-Time Show By A High School Drum Line |
No comments:
Post a Comment