Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Somedays I Just I Miss My Dad!


Some moments in life I Miss My Dad! I naturally miss him everyday but some moments in my life stick out were I just wish he could come 'save' me right at that minute.  But instead, as he taught me to be a strong female I must figure it out myself even if I get frustrated or it takes me a few extra trips!

For instances today! I was just pushing a two very heavy boxes down the hall because they need to get into the car so I can mail them tomorrow.  I needed to take two trips to the car because I could not lift both boxes at the same time.  And I know I have another box and bag in the house that has to make it may down there tomorrow! Tomorrow I know that I will be a hot mess trying to carry my three boxes into the box office! I am just hoping that a sweet person sees me and I remind them of their own daughter and they are willing to give me a helping hand.  If not I might find myself with tears in my eyes!

I was raised to be a strong independent woman that can take on the world if she wants.  I truly know I can do anything I put my mind to.  Some days, I wish my dad could help me and I did not have to do things by myself.  I was spoiled for 21 years of my life with a father that took amazing care of his daughter until she decided to fly away! Even then he still takes care of me just in a different way!  

No comments: