Well.. Today is MLK Day and I did not have to work. It is kinda nice but I am all throw off and think today is Sunday. My week is going to be Hella messed up but I am over it. I am way excited for this weekend because I get to see all of my Grand Rapids Loves and some Beach Volleyball. The AVP tourney is doing a little indoor thing in Grand Rapids so myself and some volleyball girls are all going. I am EXCITED!! It is always good to be in Grand Rapids- I really do miss not being in Grand Rapids. It is a city I fell in love with but I HATE the Winters.
Anyways-- Today I went to the Henry Ford Museum (HFM) with my sister, Austin, Andrew, and my parents. It was a lot of fun! I have not been to HFM in a long time, I cannot even remember the last I went. It was a lot of fun to see all of the old stuff and people watch naturally. Austin is my 5 month year old nephew and simply brings joy to my heart. We just had a good time today. He is so smiley and laughing. Austin and I were just laughing and having a GREAT time! I am going to miss him so much while I am gone- I will have to have Jennifer and Andrew put you tube videos up so I can see him smile and laugh. It makes me sad knowing the first time I see him crawl, walk, talk, and what not will be on a computer screen. It is something I will have to get use to i guess.
Peace and Love...
Anyways-- Today I went to the Henry Ford Museum (HFM) with my sister, Austin, Andrew, and my parents. It was a lot of fun! I have not been to HFM in a long time, I cannot even remember the last I went. It was a lot of fun to see all of the old stuff and people watch naturally. Austin is my 5 month year old nephew and simply brings joy to my heart. We just had a good time today. He is so smiley and laughing. Austin and I were just laughing and having a GREAT time! I am going to miss him so much while I am gone- I will have to have Jennifer and Andrew put you tube videos up so I can see him smile and laugh. It makes me sad knowing the first time I see him crawl, walk, talk, and what not will be on a computer screen. It is something I will have to get use to i guess.
Peace and Love...
No comments:
Post a Comment