Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love for 60s Music...


Nothing deep- just the simply facts today. I am sitting in my favorite coffee shop listening to fantastic 60s music which I am sure will annoy me in about 15 minutes while I am rocking out my pink high heels..

Here are the Peace Corp Facts
I am leaving on Feb. 24Th, 2009 for Miami FL for my staging event
From there 24 of us are going to Fly to St. Lucia for a week
From St. Lucia we will then be going to Dominica (8) of us to spend 6 weeks with our host family
From there I will be moving into my own place working on my assignment
I must learn Creole (A form of French)

Life is starting to fall into place- I am glad I have some facts...
PS The Post Secret At The Top of The Bag Has NOTHING To Do With Me... I just randomly picked it...

No comments: