
Why Hello WORLD...
Man do I feel on top of the world right now. I am currently in St. Lucia doing trying with 22 other Peace Corp volunteers. On Monday we all of us with go to our separate island and meet again in about one year!
I will be going to be leaving for Dominica on Monday morning with seven other individuals. While I am living in Dominica I will be working with Youth doing national work a long with individual work such as after school activities, one-on-one tutoring, and other activities. Other activity that I am going to be doing is starting a VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE with a cross match with other peace corp volunteer.
Everything is going well with me. Not a lot has developed yet still doing the training. The individuals I am with are all AMAZING and we are going to make a HUG change in the island!
I miss all you!! I am not sure about my Internet access as time goes on but please continue your prayers and love you are sending my way! I LOVE e-mails (HINT-HINT :o) )
Peace and Love
M
No comments:
Post a Comment