Sunday, February 22, 2009

Less then 18 until departing...


Well...

I now have a fan base and it is a little weird. When I first started this blog nobody know I had it but now the word it out. There is a little bit of pressure knowing others will be reading this but that is OK- I come as I am and I hope you come as you are to...


Well for the past two days I have been basically just hanging out with the fam, packing for the PC, packing up the Condo I was living in, and keeping thing organized in my parents house. My parent left me store all my "stuff" at their house while I am gone!


It is still really crazy to me that I am leaving- I have so many emotions going on right now- excited, nervous, anxious, happy, terrified, but most importantly I feel at ease with the whole decision. It is an amazing feeling to have individuals tell you all the time they will be thinking and praying for me. I know my best friend has me on the top of her Pray list which makes me feel so blessed!


This is taking to long and I get getting interrupted so so for now- the next time I will be writing is from MIAMI!!


The Journey has beyond. You may not be in my sight but always in my thoughts!


MG

1 comment:

AP said...

have a safe trip will be thinking of you always Uncle tom said see ya

AP