Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Simply Hug!

On Tuesday, my normal school day, I was doing my thing then it was break time. As I was hanging out in 'My Classroom' (also the Kitchen)there was a little Grade K girl standing in the doorway. As I said Good Morning, she responded then moved closer to me. I asked her what she was eating, as she showed me her glittery greasy little fingers. She continued to look at me then came even closer. She then wrapped her little arms that barely fit around my waist, buried her head into my rbibs and then moved on with out saying a word. As she was wrapped around me, I simply whispered, "I needed a hug too!"

1 comment:

Joel Robbins said...

Hi,

My wife and I are cruising in about two weeks and may be in Dominica. Is there a PC office there, or is it on another island?
Thought it would be fun to visit with some PCVs.
My email is dusktee@yahoo.com
Joel Robbins
Azerbaijan Group 5