Saturday, May 8, 2010

Joys!



I have done Joys in a very long time but I want to share my day with writing a whole long story. Enjoy the Joys!

1. Sitting next to a four year on the bus, that would not talk to me a few months ago and he looks at me and says, ‘I like you!’ Then he carried on to tell me about his dinosaur and dragon he owns.
2. Two Modge Podge Projects
3. Mornings filled with coffee drinking and book reading (still with out being late)
4. Eating homemade pancakes under a candle light
5. The students went to Sports early (they were playing volleyball), so it was just me to read to the students. I brought the little ones down, got them sitting and their big browns eyes were looking right into mine. The excite and joy on their face lite my face.
6. Teaching the students ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider’ and seeing the students do their hand moments
7. The usually very emotionless student laughing until he fell to the floor laughing as I was tickling him

No comments: