
I am proud to announce that in the first round of my Volleyball League, the Acers (the team I set for), finished 5-3. We lost to a team who is undefeated and also last years champs. The other team we lost to, well we just did not play well!

Our last game was last week, where we played in Marigot. Marigot is where the International Airport is and about one and half hours away from my my house. To say the least, I was feeling a little car sick by the end of the trip. When I got home I went right to bathe then bed! On a positive note, We won the game against the Acers and most of the girls got to play so that was good!

I am not sure when Round 2 begins. We will play each team once more and then the top four teams will go on to Semi-Finals! I am getting excited!
I just found this website about the league so you can check it out, read some stories, and look at some pictures!
http://www.dominicavolleyball.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment