Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mom Hugs!

Mom Hugs!

As many of you know… I love to HUG and I miss hugs from my mother! Click HERE if you have forgotten about the post all about me missing hugs!

Last week I was very fortunate to have two Mom hugs and really good Man Hugs! They do not compare to my own mother’s hugs but they will have to do until I see my mother again!

A PCV is celebrating her Birthday at the end of May, her Mother came down to Dominica to celebrate it with her! We had an amazing dinner together at an extremely relaxing and peaceful hotel that is set in the middle of the jungle where you can hear every sound from nature and see every star in the sky. Naturally, when I saw her Mother, I simply embraced her as she embraced me as well! It warmed my heart!

A friend of mine who I graduated from my undergrad with, came to Dominica to visit with her Mother. She did not come to visit me, they decided to come to Dominica before she even realized I was coming! But, I was pleased to be able to spend some time with her and her mother! Again, I got another fantastic Mother hug!

Now, the Man Hug! Many of you may be wondering about this one! The only male in our group happens to be from Michigan as well, he gives great hugs! He is such a trooper with me and realizes how much I love/miss hugs so he always embraces me when I see him. He went home for about 10 days and I happen to run into him in town and… Waa-La a Man Hug!

No comments: