Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Camp!



As you all know, I ran a 3 week long summer camp! After the summer camp, I had craft ideas, camp schedules, contacts, and EVERYTHING you need to run a summer camp even if you had never ran one! I had a Plan A, a Plan B, and half of a Plan C! Instead of just throwing the papers or keeping them to myself, I wanted to share them. With a lot of help from my Co-Director, Alex (PCV), we put together "How to Run a Camp for Dummies!" Alex designed the covered and help me put it all together!

After showing the island director, he is going to send it to the Eastern Caribbean main office to see if we can get some funds to print more them to pass out in Dominica or throughout the island!

I am leaving some tangible here on the lovely Nature Isle!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

Oh my gosh!! What a wonderful idea!! love the pix on the front. Enjoy your time in Antiga.
Love you lots, MOM xoxo