Saturday, November 27, 2010

Joy and OatMeal Cookies!



A few weeks ago now was my two my nearest and dearest birthdays! We went to the beach to celebrate and had an amazing time! Naturally, I had to provide something sweet for the both of them! One of the, Brian, I traveled with him the weekend before and he commented how he loved Oatmeal Cookies, PERFECT! Then Alicia, well she loves anything with peanut butter and chocolate, Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies it is!

What was so great about this whole thing had nothing to do with the day we celebrated but rather making of the desserts! It is never fun to bake a lone so I invited my landlord’s daughter to come down and help me! She loves to bake just as much as I do! We put on our aprons and in the kitchen we went with Rihanna singing in the background! She is such a joyful young lady and was the positive energy I needed! It is amazing to watch the carefree attitude of a fourteen year old as she is dancing in my living room with a spoon full of cookie dough! That is joy! That is carefree and is what I do not ever want to lose!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

Hopefully the oatmeal cookies tasted better than the picture of outerspace crators you attached. Hehehe!!!!