Last night I made my first Pumpkin Pie! Let me tell you... it caused my pressure to rise a little and the crust needs a little love but it looks really good and the filling taste good, which is all that matters!
I needed a little support from Alicia and some helpful hints from Mom, but I am excited to cut it and taste it this evening! I also made a little pudding pie with some of the extra crust I had! The filling is a pack of chocolate pudding, a pack of vanilla pudding, a big scoop of peanut butter, milk, and some vanilla essences. I need a little work on the crust but I am happy with my first two pies!!
I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving and remembers all the amazingness that surrounds them every day, in moments, in people, in life! I could never say I grateful I am for all of you, your love, your support, and your motivation! THANK YOU!! Love You!
1 comment:
Silly Grandma would have been so PROUD of your crust Michelle!!! It looks yummy!!!
Post a Comment