
She is my JOY!
Why you may ask... well let me tell you! Yes, I am always a half filled kind of lady!
Getting an amazing 7 hours of sleep... being able to Skype in one of my fav PCVs so she can see her Aunt's Wedding... being surrounded around my Denver Family... the joy they bring me... cuddle time with a little baby... the things that little ones say... being a kid again as I am jumping on a bouncing castle... beautiful sunshine... endless laughing... a friend who knows when I am fading and offers to take me home that moment... fireworks... outdoor music... friends that care... realizing it is not about aksing Why but rather Why not.... making DA food... taking a morning walk while the sun is raising... chips and salsa... party scarfs... memories going through my head that make me laugh out loud... Talking with my bestest PCV
Yes.. that was my weekend in a nutshell!
No comments:
Post a Comment