Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sharing



Maybe my blog will turn into, "Why my day was great!" I am not sure!

But here is why my day was amazing!

Today I was able to gather around with all my social work friends and share a meal together from my favorite restaurant that I did not have to pay for. The University did a welcome back luncheon! I had an amazing Yoga class that simply cleared my mind and a workout that left my abs sore! I am feeling good that I am a little ahead of the game in school.

What made today marvelous was I was able to meet a dear social work friend at the half way point between our house and delivery her some freshly, just out of the oven, still hot banana! JOY! Then walking back into my apartment to the smell of bread!

Now, I am going to go to my neighbor to see if she is home and offer her some banana bread as well!

Life is good if you look at the little joys!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hmm... wonder if the bread would still be hot if you through it in the mail for me next time you bake? :)

ÁLVARO BÓMEZ CASTRO said...

Hi, I have been visiting your blog. ¡Congratulations for your work! I invite you to visit my blog about literature, philosophy and films:

http://alvarogomezcastro.over-blog.es

Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia