Well for about the past week I have had D Cold! It started off with just a little nose and throat... then turned into nose, throat and ears.... and now we are at the no voice and cough stage! I have a volleyball camp and arts and craft camp next week so I am hoping it finishes today! It is fine though! Nothing I cannot handle!
Anyways.. On Thursday was the worst day! I went up to my Landlord's house to see if she had any ginger! Ginger cures anything from the Cold to a Stomach Ache. Just grind or pound ginger (the thing in the grocery store that looks like a root- that I did not know what it was until I got here), boil it with some Cinnamon and nutmeg with a little sugar and you got yourself some ginger tea! As I walk up there asking for some ginger she is like "You got the Cold... Come Awhile!" At this point honestly I was annoyed, I just wanted to make my tea and go to bed and not go on some tourney! But she just goes outside her house with her knife and cuts some roots of this bush I have looked at about once a day! I do not know the name but it helps with the cold! So the picture above is what my Landlord gave me to help my Cold. Who needs medicine when you have bush remedies!
No comments:
Post a Comment