Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Antigua!


The view of the pool of the wedding chapel!

We all need a little Holiday and I am very excited of the location where I live because I can get on a little and I mean LITTLE plane and hop to another island! After a very busy summer four volunteers and myself went to Antigua for relaxation! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort right by the sea. Because there was a storm passing the sea was too rough to swim in but we enjoyed the breeze and the smell of the sea!


The group after my favorite meal! Italian!

I could not of asked for a better group to travel with! We are all very low key individuals, all waited the same thing out of our vacation, and just enjoyed each other! My week included laying pool side only to be bothered when it was time to eat a meal, make bracelets, play table tennis, tie-dye, and twice we did a little water aerobics or take our afternoon nap in the AC! We are very simply travelers!


-Alicia and I making our bracelets!

No comments: