
Some of my students after receiving back packs from the local cell phone company! It is the front of my school!
It was my second week at the school but my first week of doing my small tutoring groups at the school. I am still doing the same activities as last year. One day a week I go to the school and work with Grade 1 to Grade 4 students who need extra attention. A lot of my same students see me and it is great to see improvement! They must of been working this summer!
A wave or tropical storm had been passing Dominica and causing the sea to be really rough, it was very windy, and raining! No damage happened, it is just life living on a tropical island! That particular Tuesday was gloomy but not raining! Then all of a sudden, the sky opened and the RAIN FELL! When I say fell I mean DOWN POURED! The palm trees were going crazy with the windy, the rain was coming into the classrooms because of the wind and what not!
My student looked at me with a serious and frank but not worried face and said: "Miss, it looks like a hurricane Oui!" All I could do was smile because I agreed with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment