Monday, October 11, 2010

I Have Missed You!



Hey Everyone!

Let me tell you I have missed you but I needed a minute away from blogging I guess. I am glad to be back telling you all about my lovely life. The question is where do I even begin! A lot and a little has happened over the last month or so!

I will give you some snap shots of the last while in my life and then check out my blog for more details of the events! I spent six lovely days with four lovely individuals sitting poolside, eating really good and laughing until tears were rolling down our faces! I emptied out 2 barrels of books to give to five different schools! Dominica made a National appearance on a TV show! The weather got a little fierce! My volleyball career is on a hold for the moment! After a year my beautiful skirt came out of the closet!

1 comment:

gjmj4 said...

WELCOME BACK!! What a beautiful photo you attached!!!