Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dominica is FAMOUS!

I do not have a TV at my home which I am fine with because I am not a big fan of TV anyways! I am never up to date on TV shows, who is dating who, what is going on in the world! I just live in my little island world and enjoy it!

I got wind that they were filming a show in Dominica and actually met one of the guys that is working for it during the summer! Then all of sudden I see on all of the PCV facebook pages this link to 'Man, Woman, Wild!' I do not know much about the show but they did an episode in Dominica! Where they were placed in the middle of the rain forest and expected to get out! Showed how they survived, what they ate, how they built their beds, ect! Honestly, I found the whole thing very funny and dramatic because I live on the island and know better but it is still worth a watch!

If you are interested of seeing more about the Natural Isle of Dominica check out this link (make sure to watch all three videos to see the whole episode!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1M30w489bo

No comments: