Happy Easter Everyone!
Today was Easter and also my Birthday! I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am to have individuals around me who just love and adore me! Because of my lovies in Michigan, Denver, Dominica, and other various States I was simply surrounded around love on my day of Birth!
I had a table of goodies from my family, beautiful flowers, and a sweet message from an even sweeter 3 year old wishing me a Happy Birthday then asking about his Easter Basket at YoYos house!
![]() |
| ♥ |
I will just tell you about my Birthday weekend that will continue next weekend when my bestest will be here!
Saturday: I had about 10 of my lovies over for dinner. We did a simply taco bar so everyone could make their own taco! Super easy and super yummy! It was just great to have everyone together, chatting about nonsense and sharing in a meal together!
![]() |
| My Birthday Cake Sweet Jennie Made Me |
Sunday: I left my house at 4A to go to Red Rocks for an Easter Sunrise Service! Breakfast in one hand and coffee from Dominica in the other! Over 10,000 gathered for this Service and it was BEAUTIFUL! The pictures do not do it justice of how great it was to be there while the sun was raising!
![]() |
| Red Rocks! |
After an very long nap it was time to go spend sometime with my Denver Family! The Aunt that was having Easter heard it was my birthday and surprised me with a cookie cake, candles and song! I am so grateful to spend the evening with Family! I miss Family time that is the hardest for me when I am away! Like every other situation I create family where I am and have been blessed with 7 Aunts who adore me and make sure my special day is truly special!



1 comment:
So glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday/Easter. I was feeling very sad that I was not close enough to celebrate your special day with you. Oh, I guess I would not have been able to fly since I was still recovering (wink wink). I will forever be grateful to all your wonderful Denver aunts and family. They have saved me from many, many times of sadness for not be able to share in all your many life events this past year. LOVE YOU LOTS, xoxo p.s. the flowers in the pic are beautiful!!
Post a Comment