Monday, April 30, 2012

Bringing the Suburb Girl Hiking



There are no pictures to illustrate our adventures on Friday but did have a good time. We hiked Red Rocks and then took a mineral bathe in Idaho Springs, CO.  The Mineral Bathe was HOT HOT but it was amazing for my pores to open up and to sweat out all of the toxins!


We Made It!
On Saturday we headed up to Boulder and went to the Farmers Market and Hiking.  I simply love the Farmers Market in Boulder and am excited for it to get later in the season when there are more crops! 
Supporting My Sister's Friend Sister! 



















Beth and I hiked Flat Irons which is about a 3 mile hike and you end up hiking about 2,000 feet up.  It is a hike I have done about 3 or 4 times but the views are incredible.  I am extremely proud of Beth because she has not really hiked before and did amazing! Also, she over came some of her fears of hikes while hiking! 

No comments: