Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Micro Brewery



A Few of The Beers
Within moments of landing, Beth and I hit the ground running. I picked up Beth from the airport and with a quick hug we were off to the car.  




Mission Statement inside heart: "Making Our
Love and Talent Manifest" 


























Our first stop on this adventure was to New Belgium Brewery. New Belgium is a local beer company who brews their beer in Fort Collins.  It all started in the basement of a man house and now it is a multi-million dollar company. The beer is in a hand full of States and will be appearing in the selfs of Michigan sometime this month.  During the tour I found the the CEO is a FEMALE and a Social Worker! You know with those two traits the company will be successful while keeping the best interest of their client and workers in mind. 

No comments: