On 12th October 2012, I went to watch the Antigua
vs. USA Football Match! It was such a
thrill to be there and watch two teams who I felt connected to. I am an underdog girl and wanted Antigua to
win because there are an up and coming football team at the National level and
it was a great accomplishment that they even were able to play the USA.
It was a great game and the score was tied
for the end of the first half and almost the entire second half. USA scored with about 30 seconds left of
regular time. It was exhilarating each time a team
scored or almost scored. I
always get such a sense of pride when I am watching USA or hearing the National
Anthem outside of the USA. I can feel
myself getting the chills and a cheesy smile forming across my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment