Thursday, November 22, 2012

Round 6!



Round Six why not! There is a hike in Dominica called Boiling Lake.  I did it five times a volunteer and added it to my To-Do list while I was visiting.  It is a long hike with many ups and downs.  It takes the average person 4-7 hours to complete it. The boiling lake is amazing but I do it for the sense of accomplishment I feel once I have completed the hike. My old volleyball coach thinks I am crazy for doing it the amount of times I have done it but it gives me a natural high and I am OK with that.


 I do have to say this time around was much harder then I remember.  I do not hike in Antigua and there are no stairs like the stairs for Boiling Lake.  I took my time, took pictures, and enjoy the moments.  Something sad did happen during the hike, my Keens fell apart.  These Keens have been with me for8 years, have hiked the Boiling Lake and various other hikes, I have been in many different states, and a few countries.  I will write to Keen and tell them my story of my first pair of Keens!


After that, I went back to the Office to change and we were off to Creole in the Park for the 3rd Night!

No comments: