As I was having a Michelle Moment (A exhausted, a little crabby, and needed a shower) Michelle decided it was a good idea to take down and rework/reorganize all of my 20+ pictures at 10:30PM with a messy kitchen and a bag that still was not unpacked from the weekend! I should of just gone to bed!
As I have one foot on the arm rest of the chair and the other foot on the arm rest of the couch- it goes dark in my house and I realized outside. The music from the Shoppe had silenced and the lonely street light right outside my house was out! Again, we had lost power and it was not even stormy! As I find my phone in the dark to use it as a flashlight to get my flashlight! I finish my project via light from the flash light and then head outside.
As I step outside, it is quiet I mean REALLY quiet. I could hear each and every cricket singing to the next and every last bug chatting with their friend. When I head outside the exact breath I am breathing is taken from me as I left my head and look at the sky. A blanket of stars is an understatement. There was not a single area in the sky that did not have a star- the North Star shinning the brightest and the others followed suit.
I went from the Crazy, having an OCD moment Michelle to a Peaceful and Calm Michelle. For a Moment I was at peace, the internal calm that offers true clarity of life and purpose. It was me, the lighting bugs dancing around me, the fresh breeze, and the cool crest air. For those moments life made sense, I was not thinking rather feeling. I had a Moment of "You are OK," "You are Strong" and "You Will Make A Positive Name for Yourself" I took one last breath and the cold rain started to fall- I lite my Three Little Candles and Started Writing...
No comments:
Post a Comment