
... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!!!
Today is my lovely Mother's Birthday! She loves when I give shouts outs to her in my Blog so, this one is ALL about you Mom!
My Mom is an amazing women who can carry the weight of the world on her shoulders and the stressers of others in your heart. She does this extremely gracefully without every missing a beat. Everything in her life has a specific spot and items will not get accomplished if they are not written on the Dry Eraser Board.
She is a women with great achievements under her belt. She raised (with the help of Dad), two amazing youth ladies, that have grown up with unconditional love and support. We were able to learn, explore, sometimes fail knowing our Mother alwayed had our back, was there to greet us with a hug, and tells us "It will ALL work out in the end!"
My mother is the MOST selfless person I have ever met. She is always putting her family before herself. Making sure they are all taken care before she concerns herself with her own needs. If it is eating a cold dinner because we are asking her to get more stuff from the fridge, driving my sister and I to practice, school, friends, etc or listening to all of our stresses, concerns, and problems without us every saying Thank You or asking Mom how she is!
But Mom, Today is YOUR Day!! I hope you do everything that will make your soul dance! I am extremely grateful to have your unconditional love in my life, I can feel it even 1200 miles away. I miss your hugs and getting ice cream but there will be plenty of time for that when I get back! ONLY 113 days left until we are reunited!! You deserve a day that is ALL YOU!
Lots of Love ALWAYS!!
1 comment:
wow, Thank you for such an AMAZING blog entry!!! You make it easy for me to love unconditionally. I can't wait for our week together, i feel like we will just chat and giggle nonstop for SEVEN days!!!!! How fun will that be. Love you lots and lots, MOM xoxox
Post a Comment