Monday, October 19, 2009

Wish I Did Not Live A Lone..

There are numerous moments I wished I did not live a lone. Like the times I do not want to make dinner just for myself, want some one to talk with, or just some company. Then there are moments that I do not mind living a lone, I can watch whatever I want on TV, listen to my music as loud as I want, and it is my schedule, I do not have to work it around anyone else.

The moments that I really wished I did not live a lone is when something funny happens and I wish I could share the story with someone that was actually there. Since nobody was there, I will share the story with all of you!

I have a few geckos, similar to the little guy you see on the insurance company, hangs out in my house. They are not troublesome (usually) and mind their own business. They are actually good to have around because they eat all of the bugs! There is one that comes into my house at night, and hangs out in my bathroom. By the time I get up it is usually outside or I see its tail wiggle out of my sight. The other day, the gecko was feeling brave and decided he wanted to play on the inside of my shower curtain. I was not aware the gecko was there because I could not see him and as I went to move the shower curtain to clean, I touched the gecko, I yelled - he jumped, onto the shower floor. After laughing a little and pulling myself together, I needed to get him out of the shower and back to his window. The little guy could not climb the wall because it was wet, it was hilarious watching him, jump to the wall then fall, jump to the wall then fall. Finally with my pink basin in hand I was able to redirect him to the shower curtain - to the window - so I was able to bathe in peace!

No comments: