Yes, I am always calling on ALL of you for help! I do not need materials this time but rather KNOWLEDGE! As I am tutoring remedial reading, including learning/recognizing the ABCs, sentence structure, phonics, spelling, ect. Any topic having to do with literacy, I am working on. As you ALL know, I adore children and LOVE working with them, but I am not a teacher I am a social worker. At times, I feel like the information is over my head and I may not be taking the correct approach.
I plea to you ALL of you, my AMAZING readers, if you are an educator, a parent, an adult, that has some useful tools (websites, strategies, worksheets), I could use PLEASE PLEASE fill me in on them, as I am continuing to do my own research! You can leave a comment or e-mail me a garavami14@gmail.com with the suggestions!
A MILLION THANK YOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment