I enjoyed every moment (most moments), of working with two Secondary Students this week with their homework. One was a science poster; solids, liquids, and gas. It was my landlords’ daughter who was WAY impressed when I told her I knew the three different types of matters. The other project was making about eight different graphs on the computer and fixing up some data for a survey done about why teenagers smoke Marijuana in my village.
Anyways, I would just like to full out apologize to my Parents and my Sister, who I made help me with my last minute homework far too late in the evening. I now know how it feels now.
September 21, 2009
Anyways, I was excited to help my landlord’s daughter with her project because they met I could use all of my AMAZING Crafts supplies. See the below and above pictures. We were able to use some fuzzy puff balls (Thank You Mama and Papa Fro), glitter and confetti pieces (Thank You Aunt Penny and Girls)! The projected turned out GREAT and I was able to realize some creative juices which always make me happy!
I will keep you all posted about the Grade she got!
1 comment:
Too funny!!! how things come full circle. thanks for the shout out.
Post a Comment