-Our Turkey -
Thanksgiving was a HUGE Success!! There was little to no hiccups in the day and it was very relaxed! I had to go to work in the morning to do my reading program and some office work and when I came up about an hour or so before dinner… the house was calm, filled with laughter and lots of helping hands making some last minute preparations!
The Menu:
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Green Bean Casserole
Rolls
Cranberry Sauce
Baked Mac and Cheese
Fig Pie (Which is Green Bananas, Tuna, Cheese and some other stuff all mixed together then baked like a Casserole)
Veggie Plate
Cheese and Crackers
Corn
Pumpkin Pie
Pound Cake
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Bars

- This is at the PCVs House Who Hosted Turkey Day... We Had the Turkey Hands and Colored The Pictures That Day -
It was a very filling menu and all of the food was DELIOUS!! I could not have asked a more amazing group of individuals to spend the day with and to start new traditions with. I am holding onto the old traditions but grateful and excited to start some new traditions here in Dominica!

- The Group with Their Turkey Hands... Minus One-
I hope you all enjoyed your Turkey Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment