This Time Change is Killing Me. As everyone in MI pushed their clocks back one hour... DA has stayed the same. I simply cannot wrapped my fingers around the time change!
I am at the airport a little bored... So I decided to call my Mother. It is 7:15AM DA time, my thought process was "Mom will be up getting ready for work." As I called it rang about three times when a quiet, sleepy voices says Hello?!? On the other end is Me... UP for Three House... cup of coffee in the blood and bubbly as can be. Mom was a little confused but the minute she realized it was the Princess (Me) and not the Queen (Jennifer) (even though she would of had the same reaction for Jennifer), her voiced changed. It was now the voice I always know when my I call my mother... up-beat and full of joy! She was simply thrilled to hear me. One of the many reason why I love her.
Another reason why I love her is because when I asked her if she had the day off (still thinking it is 7:15AM in MI), she so calmy says No Michelle it is 6:30AM. After I said I am sorry a few times, her sweet joyful voice saids 'It's Ok'
No comments:
Post a Comment