Anyways, the above is beside the point but a wonderful side bar! There was about 30 students signed up but only about 15 showed up the first day! This is fine! Yes I would rather 30 children, but at least 15 children were able to express themselves creatively and interact with different peers! On the first day were just myself and a library staff member! I called in re-enforcements later! We kept it basic on the first day by making bunny mask with paper plates and some paint for the older students and crayons for the younger students! Because of the late start and the child moving a little slow we were only able to get just one craft done! It turned out GREAT, the students enjoyed it and the picture shows how well they truly did!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter Camp Take 1
I have a week long Easter Camp at the Library planned! I have turned into the Roseau Central Camp Planner and I LOVE IT! Future Career Change? Don’t worry Mom, I can feel your stress and your deep breath you just gave even 1200 miles away! But then you would say, ‘As long as it makes you happy Michelle that is all that matters!’

Anyways, the above is beside the point but a wonderful side bar! There was about 30 students signed up but only about 15 showed up the first day! This is fine! Yes I would rather 30 children, but at least 15 children were able to express themselves creatively and interact with different peers! On the first day were just myself and a library staff member! I called in re-enforcements later! We kept it basic on the first day by making bunny mask with paper plates and some paint for the older students and crayons for the younger students! Because of the late start and the child moving a little slow we were only able to get just one craft done! It turned out GREAT, the students enjoyed it and the picture shows how well they truly did!
Anyways, the above is beside the point but a wonderful side bar! There was about 30 students signed up but only about 15 showed up the first day! This is fine! Yes I would rather 30 children, but at least 15 children were able to express themselves creatively and interact with different peers! On the first day were just myself and a library staff member! I called in re-enforcements later! We kept it basic on the first day by making bunny mask with paper plates and some paint for the older students and crayons for the younger students! Because of the late start and the child moving a little slow we were only able to get just one craft done! It turned out GREAT, the students enjoyed it and the picture shows how well they truly did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The masks are ADORABLE!!!! Boy, you sure do know me well. You are right, the ultimate goal in life is to be happy with what you are doing and how you are living. AMEN
Post a Comment