HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!
This week my Easter Craft Camp will be starting! I happened to be walking by and one of the workers yelled for me to come and meet her husband and she had some questions about the camp. I just happened to casually ask if there seemed to be an interest in the camp; she said “Come!” As she showed me the list I noticed there was already about 30 students signed and about five more spaces to be filled! I am pumped for all of those students and I am glad I am aware that, that many will be coming so I can prepare correctly! I am thinking by Thursday there will be about 40 students!
Good thing I have amazing support back at home, so I have enough prizes for the Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Eggs for the students to hunt, and other little goodies! I am also grateful that the new volunteers have Tuesday/Wednesday off from training so they are going to help me on those days and I think one of the volunteers in my group will help me on Thursday! It will be good to have extra hands, eyes, and individuals to give the students positives attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment