Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Play Dough!

Last Monday, which is ALWAYS craft day at the after school program! I took the students outside under the covered area because it was FINALLY raining! Once all of the students were ready we passed out supplies and it was time to make CLAY/PLAYDOUGH! The students had a blast as they slowly figured out what we were making as I gave them one supply at a time! They were so excited to mix all of the ingredient together and once we added food coloring… OoO My… I was the coolest teacher that day!

Needless to say they all enjoyed themselves as many have never made Play Dough before. It is always amazes me still how simple the crafts I do are, they take little materials and the materials that are needed are extremely inexpensive. The students enjoy the crafts like they are extremely in depth, with many materials, and have a high difficulty. I keep it simply because that is what is working!Life does not have to be some long story with many steps! But rather something easy, to the point, and marvelous!

No comments: