Wednesday, March 24, 2010

‘Miss Why Are You Walking Upside Down?’



I was at the after school program and the students were just hanging out while the other students went to the library! One of the students thought it would be fun to lay on his back, with his head over the edge, so then the world looked upside down. By the time I blinked my eyes all of the students were lined up all looking at the world upside down!



I had to grab my camera and take some pictures of their silliness! Then they wanted me to take some more pictures of them just being them. They were standing really close to me that is why the pictures of so close but I find it tells a better story of who they are! We tried to take a picture together but that did not turn out so well, but at least we tried!

No comments: