Sunday I had my FIRST ever Volleyball Match against a local team! I am playing on a local team based out of the Capital. The game was held at the same 'Stadium' (it is half built)that we practice at! We totally had home court advantage! There is about twelve women on the team ranging from I would say late teens to late thirties! Man it is a riot to play with them! My girl Anna, she is an outside and a middle hitter is such a power hitter and has such an amazing positive attitude that she carries with her!
The set-up of the games is Rally Scoring (a team gets a point every time)to 25 and we play the best out of 5. Now, I grew-up and say it with pride in the side out scoring and the Rally Scoring generation but it was always best out of 3. This girl is getting old (in less then a month I am turning another wonderful year older) and five games is a lot to play!
I know you are looking to see if we won or not (except for Mother who simple thinks we (her girls) should just have fun) ... but you must stay tuned to tomorrows blog to find out...
No comments:
Post a Comment