-The Winner and I-
Since the 1970s DBS Radio Station has been putting on an Annual Christmas Song Competition. This year nine individuals and one group ranging from fifteen to twenty-five years old wrote their own Christmas songs, submitted the song to DBS and than a judging staff picked the top ten to perform at the event.
-The Producer and myself-
I was given the opportunity to help with the planning and production process of the event. It turned out to be a very long and at times stressful day but worth it at the end. I ran the final rehearsal the morning of the event then went home to quickly bathe, dress, and grab some food before heading back within an hour.
I was back stage for the event making sure the artists were ready and communicating with the sound/tech guys to make sure everything was fine on their end. It was a great show and an amazing turn out!
These young individuals carry a lot of talent and I am excited to see where they go from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment