Saturday, January 8, 2011

The LOVE of the Sea



I find this amazing Peace by the water, clarity in my thinking, a relaxation in my body I cannot create anywhere else, and an unspeakable calm. I am not one to jump through the waves or splash with friends. Rather I lay; I sit, and take in the sound of the waves meeting the rocks, the trees swaying in the wind, and the sounds of human nature which surround me.

I have found my secret spot where I love. It is really not a secret or has an amazing beach (the beach is actually rocks) but it is close to home, has an amazing vibe, and a dock where I find myself sitting, thinking about what is next, feeding fish with students, and walking hand in hand with a frightened little boy trying to be brave.

I want; no I NEED to live by the water again!

No comments: