Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There is nowhere I would reather be!



I hope my 2011 reflects how I spent New Years Eve. I had such an amazing New Years Eve weekend. I spent it with Alicia at her house and three of her closest friends from the village. Alicia just returned from a trip to the States and brought back New Years Eve goodies like hats, crowns, horns, balloons, and lays! It was pure joy that night and we even got to watch the ball drop in New York City! The powers of the internet!



There were many moments when I just thought:
“There is nowhere I would rather be than exactly where I am”



To all my lovies: I hope your 2011 brings you more joy, laughter, and love then you know what to do with. I hope you achieve every last goal you have in mind plus a few others that come your way. I hope you learn to embrace every situation and individual like it could be life changing. In one way or another you have impacted my life and I can only wish I have done the same for you.

No comments: