Joys!
1. Having Breakfast with one of the PCVs after a GREAT weekend!
2. Running randomly into one of my PCVs in the office
3. Lots of running into little ones in Town!
4. Not 1, Not 2, NOT 3, but FOUR Pink Slips and a Card in my Mailbox!
5. The Mystery of the Black Empty Ring Box that was in my package!
6. Being on a Conference Call via Skype with Jennifer, Dad, Austin, and Mom trying to figure out the Mystery- it was hilarious with all of us talking at once- it felt like we were all in the same house but really we were in three different cities! Had to be there to see the humor!
7. Getting my extra bedroom under control!
8. How could I forgot- All of the Goodies for the Children- I want school to start tomorrow so I can give them all of the good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment