Monday, August 3, 2009

Joys of 08/09



- These Two Pictures are from the Internet, I "Googled- Emotion: Joy" and this is what I found -
Joys!

1. Seeing Boo Bear Austin on Skype
2. Talking to my Mom and Jennifer
3. Being able to eat Dinner, one last time with one of my Dear PCVs who has just finished her 2 Years!
4. An AMAZING weekend full of Live Music, Good Food, and LOTS of Liming (Mom Can Define the Word for all of you) with FANTASTIC People
5. Finding out I can Text Sprint People online for FREE!! They cannot text me, but still! THANK YOU Jennifer!!
6. Getting TWO Packages- Those Kids are going to LOVE all of the color pencils and books! I cannot wait for school to start so I can give the students the books!
7. A Card from the Family- THANK YOU!
8. Getting things together to get Scuba Diving Certificated NEXT WEEK!
9. Talking about Denny's this morning with a friend of friend- it remind me of my Bestest!
10. Island Life!
11. Watching Free Willy!

No comments: