OooO Mondays... Mondays are always a little rough around the edges! My Monday was GREAT and it ended with my fourth and final “FIRST” of the long weekend! As most of you know, each Month I invite my landlord's daughter, her friend and other PCV other my house to do a Themed Dinner Night! This night was ITALIAN NIGHT!! No other way to do it up and do it up BIG was to have Lasagna! I have never made Lasagna before, I am not going to lie it was a little stressful, there was a lot going on at once and not a big enough pot of my noddles. But after a late in the game phone call to Mom, three amazing helpers, and sixty minutes in the oven, the Lasagna came out AMAZING! Room for improvement but still Delicious! I would LOVE to make it again! The girls LOVED it and we also had some garlic bread which was good! I need to put a little more sauce in it but still GREAT!
Next Month is KFC themed! We are going to have a good old fashion sleep-over party and we will be starting it will a KFC dinner while eating in on the Bay Front. Many of you may not think that is really a good deal but if you would of say the girls when I told them I would take them (after 5 minutes of trying to get out of them what they wanted to tell me)! You would of thought I told them I was taking them to Disney World, not town for some KFC! It will be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment