Monday, July 20, 2009

Joys of 6/16



Joys of Thursday July 16, 2009

1. Simply Fantastic Joys of Summer Camp!
2. Getting Dropped Off Right at the Site So I DID NOT Have to Carry My FAR To Heavy Items All Of Them!
3. Having The Bus Driver Go Out of His Way So I Could Pick Up Something For Camp!
4. Randomly Running Into A PCV that Lives in The North (That I Do Not See Enough) at the Grocery Store- I Was Able To Hang Out With Her For A Minute!
5. After A Stressful Evening Getting A Random Phone Call/Invite About A Going Away Party for the Other PCV in My Village!
6. Having Some Relaxing Moments and Really GOOD Creole Food While I Was There
7. Making A Cake For Graduation!
8. Getting Everyday Done Last Minute For Graduation While Listening/Watching Drumline!
9. Passion Fruit Juice- I Cannot Seem to Make It Good So I LOVE When People Offer To Give Me Some They Have Made! :o)

No comments: