Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Challenge You...




… are you up for the Challenge? Last Sunday I was randomly talking about how Simply Acts can help to Make a BIG Difference. I believe in that from the bottom of my heart. I believe individuals strive for human contact and touch. Free 'gifts' are better then anything money could buy. One never knows what other individual is struggling with at the time so be kind.

My Challenge to all of my amazing readers is to simply greet a stranger with a 'Good Morning,' 'Good Day', ask the cashier how she/he, say extra Pleases and Thank Yous to your server or give a simply smile to a child. Take note of their reactions to your kindness. But do not forgot to take note of how you as an individual feels after a day of simplifying greeting strangers, smiling at children, or taking a moment to small talk.

My biggest joy (which I find I say that a lot), is how when someone enters a room, a building, the bus, or a store, they make a general greeting to everyone. It is amazing. My favorite is one an individual has a 'vexed' faced and I simply give a greeting directed at them full eye contacted and all and their face changes. It softens, they smile, and give me a greeting back.

Don't you worry, I will partake in the Challenge as well. I hope you are up for the challenge and share with me your amazing stories...

No comments: